mercredi 4 janvier 2012

Thai style baby octopus (stop over in Bangkok)



As the Rau Ram that I planted back from Portugal, grows very nicely, I use it a maximum. It's so good, even simply in a tomato salad.
Every time I cut a branch, I put it back in earth and it grows quickly! Yeah, so much pleasure to believe that I've got green hands ;-)) no way, just a dream, it's a great and generous plant. Quite normal knowing that one of her cousins is a weed.
The recipe is meant to be Thaï because it comes from a very old publication of an Australian Womens Weekly, but I think that it's more a  thaï style recipe.
Never mind, it's good and the perfume is unique.


Ingredients for 2 persons.

800 g baby octopus
2 tbsp olive oil
125 ml coconut ceam
2 onions minced
4 spring onions minced
2 cloves garlic crushed
1 cm crushed ginger
1 c sp turmeric powder
Rau ram leaves
salt and peper
chili

Preparation :
Heat oil in a saucepan and brown the garlic, onion and ginger.
Add the octopus, coconut cream, rau ram and turmeric.
Simmer until the octopus is well done.
Before serving, add some Rau ram and sliced green onions.
Chili is optional.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire