lundi 9 janvier 2012

Fusion cuisine croissant.


                                       Very good recipes breakfast of the world challenge.


You'll probably be surprised by my way of  talking, don’t be ashamed, at my age, 71, I'm lucky not to have any complexes any more! Laugh, it's free and spar a thought for those who pay for laugh therapy!
Thank you

As a jury member at the Challenge of Very Good recipes Breakfast of the world/Belgium I have to present my own version of breakfast.
The others judges are:

I am sure that you will find wonderful recipes on their blogs.


I am a traveller  and I lived all over the world or nearly. Which breakfast will I choose in between  all the ones that are still in my memory.?
I used to travel from Lobito to Antwerp or vice versa, 15 days at sea and I still remember  the exact  taste of the breakfast kippers served on board.
In South Africa there was a vast selection of breakfast buffets, I was always attracted by the haddock or the onions and liver .
Near the Grand Canyon in the United States, at breakfast we were served a plate of eggs, sausage and potatoes, it stalled in the stomach all day.
In Niger, the head of the sheep used in the eve barbecue is provided for breakfast.
Philippines: the essential bowl of noodles
In Brussels at  the Benson Hotel, I enjoyed so much the Nordic breakfast, herring, salmon...

The last straw is that I do not normally eat for breakfast.

At least I  I opted for a delicious version of "fusion cuisine croissant” including:

a croissant from France
mascarpone cheese from Italy
salmon from Norway
pepper citrus from Slovenia
cucumber and lime from ??
trout eggs from Belgium

Preparation is simple.
Split the croissant
Spread mascarpone on the bottom.
Grind the citrus pepper.
Place a slice of salmon
Garnish with cucumber slices.
Close the croissant.
Garnish with a slice of lemon and some trout eggs.


Results

1st place

Breakfast full of vitamines : French citrus crepes - Thin pancakes Breakfast full of vitamines : French citrus crepes - Thin pancakes By PP Poppy's cooking

2nd place

Baked Eggs with Rucola,Yoghurt and Chili-Sage butter – Turkish Breakfast Baked Eggs with Rucola,Yoghurt and Chili-Sage butter – Turkish Breakfast By Naked Plate

3rd place

Soda bread with tomato, bacon, black pudding & an egg - breakfast of champions Soda bread with tomato, bacon, black pudding & an egg - breakfast of champions By Jenny Eatwell's Rhubarb & Ginger Congratulations to the winners, and thanks a lot to all the participants and the judges!

There are 43 Breakfasts of the World Challenge recipes on Very Good Recipes.
Do you like breakfasts of the world challenge recipes?


2 commentaires:

  1. Wow, it sounds like you had a very exciting life! I must say, this is intriguing and still sounds like it would work perfectly, fusing all these items :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Look at the way my associate Wesley Virgin's tale starts in this shocking and controversial video.

    Wesley was in the army-and shortly after leaving-he unveiled hidden, "SELF MIND CONTROL" tactics that the government and others used to get anything they want.

    THESE are the EXACT same SECRETS lots of celebrities (notably those who "became famous out of nowhere") and top business people used to become rich and successful.

    You probably know that you only use 10% of your brain.

    Mostly, that's because most of your BRAINPOWER is UNTAPPED.

    Maybe this conversation has even occurred INSIDE OF YOUR own head... as it did in my good friend Wesley Virgin's head 7 years ago, while riding an unlicensed, beat-up bucket of a vehicle with a suspended license and with $3.20 on his banking card.

    "I'm absolutely fed up with going through life payroll to payroll! When will I become successful?"

    You took part in those conversations, ain't it so?

    Your own success story is going to start. All you need is to believe in YOURSELF.

    CLICK HERE To Find Out How To Become A MILLIONAIRE

    RépondreSupprimer